Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: $2172*
Napoleon Oakdale 1402 Wood Insert
The Napoleon Oakdale – 1402 wood burning insert is designed to be the perfect fit. This stylish wood burning insert will bring years of cozy, warm heat to your home. The Napoleon 1402 wood burning insert is easy to operate and you achieve clean burning fires and radiating comfortable heat with minimal amount of work and wood.
Questions about required options? We can help! 866-845-7845
1) Required Door (choose one)
Photos & Video
Let us design a Napoleon 1402 Wood Insert for you. Call us at 866-845-7845!
The Napoleon 1402 wood burning insert is a great energy saver! This Napoleon wood burning insert offers easy operation, clean burning fires, radiating
luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood, saving you precious time and money!Designed to be the perfect fit, the Napoleon 1402 will bring you many years of satisfaction.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Insert finishes in painted black and porcelain enamel almond, black and green
- Matching spring handles accompany door
- Includes 2 “WHISPER QUIET” heat circulating blowers
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a deliBiomass Tax Creditcate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Complete with standard flashing/surround and trim to cover fireplace opening up to 32″H x 44″W
- Doors are sold separately
Click here to view the Napoleon Oakdale 1402 Wood Insert Manual
Burn figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.