Questions about required options? We can help! 866-845-7845
1) Required Door (choose one)
Let us design a Napoleon 1402 Wood Insert for you. Call us at 866-845-7845!
luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood, saving you precious time and money!Designed to be the perfect fit, the Napoleon 1402 will bring you many years of satisfaction.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Insert finishes in painted black and porcelain enamel almond, black and green
- Matching spring handles accompany door
- Includes 2 “WHISPER QUIET” heat circulating blowers
- Economical 6″ flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fibre and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a deliBiomass Tax Creditcate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Complete with standard flashing/surround and trim to cover fireplace opening up to 32″H x 44″W
- Doors are sold separately
|BTU’s||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 – 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||800 – 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||9|
|Log Size (Max)||18″|
|Emissions(Grams Per Hour)||3.5|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Blower Kit Available||Standard|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||26″||22″||14″|
|Finished Outside Dimensions if using Cast Iron Surround||53 1/2″||32″||–|
|Weight Of Bricks||145 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks||250 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8? (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18? (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only) – no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU’s using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.