Fireplacepro – Terms and Conditions
We strive to win customer satisfaction. We are here to help you in any way we can. Please carefully read our list of terms and conditions.
- Before making a purchase, you should check all local codes to make sure your purchase will meet local standards and can be installed. We are not responsible for knowing the specifics of your local codes and we will not be responsible for returns based on these issues.
- For your state building codes, visit reedconstructiondata.com/building-codes/.
- Line dimensions are to be used as a guide only. Please consult your installation manual for updated and precise measurements before proceeding to install or frame your fireplace.
- In order to send you an email confirmation that your order has been processed, you must supply your email address when placing your order. We do not sell or share email addresses. PayPal orders will receive a confirmation from PayPal.
- After placing your order, we will send a confirmation receipt via email. (If not found in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.)
- It is your responsibility to check the email confirmation to ensure invoice accuracy.
- By purchasing a product from us, you have agreed to our policies, procedures and terms.
- Generally, you will receive your merchandise sooner than the quoted lead time. However, plan ahead for your installations. Some items (especially in peak season) may take longer to ship.
- Lead time is dependent on the item not being back ordered by the manufacturer. When possible, you will be notified of a back order by email.
- We do maintain a strong inventory. Sometimes (due to high sales volume) products may be out of stock even when our inventory lists say it is in stock at the time of sale. We do however receive weekly shipments of restock from our suppliers.
- We accept Visa or Master Card credit cards and debit cards. We accept personal and business checks. All orders will remain on hold until checks clear. We can also accept payment through PayPal. When paying via American Express or Discover, a payment request will be sent to you from PayPal and you may use your American Express or Discover card to make the payment with or without a PayPal account.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Once you place your order your credit card is charged for the purchase.
Order Change / Cancellation Policy:
- Once you submit your order, processing begins immediately. Changing or canceling your order may not be possible without a charge.
- If your order is canceled after shipment, a twenty-five percent (25%) restock fee charge will apply to the order, and you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
- The customer must receive a “Return Authorization Number” by us to ship anything back. All shipments will be refused without this number.
- All returned merchandise must be undamaged, unused and in its original packaging.
- If returns are damaged in transit back to us, it will be refused and returned to the original shipper to file a claim for damage.
- No COD’s will be accepted on returned items.
- No returns on mantel cabinets.
- Once the product has shipped it cannot be canceled. Return policies will then apply.
- Refusal of undamaged shipments will be considered a return, and return policies will apply.
- All order cancellations must be submitted by email.
- Most large items are shipped via freight carrier with liftgate service and curbside delivery. Smaller items and logs sets may be shipped by FedEx or UPS.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure someone is there to sign for all shipments.
- If products are not accepted in a timely manner, storage fees will be charged to the customer.
- Most shipments are delivered via a large truck. If the freight company cannot access your driveway or home it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange some other way to receive shipment with the freight company.
- Free shipping is on specified units only.
- Free shipping only applies to the contiguous 48 states.
- Extraordinary delivery requirements (deliveries to islands, neighborhood restrictions, inadequate roads for trucks, etc.) may create additional delivery charges.
- If a delivery cannot be completed, the customer is responsible for all ensuing freight charges.
- Open shipment packing slip. Count and check off the item ID numbers on the shipment packing slip.
- Inspect all items for damage while in presence of the driver.
- Record any damaged items including bent or damaged cartons on the delivery receipt and take pictures! Contact us immediately about damage.
- Record any missing items with ID numbers on the delivery receipt.
- After any damage or missing items are recorded on the delivery receipt, it may be signed by the driver and you.
- We cannot stress how important it is to record missing items or damage on the delivery receipt when signing for the delivery; if it is not recorded all claims will be rejected.
- Open the boxes and carefully inspect all products.
- All damage or missing items must be reported within 72-hours of receipt.
- If a damaged item has been accepted, always keep the original carton and packaging materials. Damage claims cannot be honored without them, photos will be requested, including one of the product label on the package.
- If the shipment is damaged or missing pieces, please click here and fill out the form on the damaged/missing merchandise page.
- Please follow these instructions carefully. In the rare event that you receive a damaged item and it is signed for correctly, we will send out a new item to you and we will make a damage claim with the freight company.
- Once the product is signed for, all missing or damaged items are the customer’s responsibility.
- We offer a 12-day return policy on non-special order items. Special order items are NOT RETURNABLE. Special order items include (but are not limited to) replacement parts, mantels, and seldom ordered products.
- All returned products must be undamaged, unused and in its original packaging. ALL PARTS, FOAM PACKING AND MANUALS MUST BE RETURNED
- Returns must receive prior approval and must have a Return Authorization slip attached to the exterior of the shipment. All shipments will be refused without an RA.
- The customer is responsible for return shipments. COD return shipments will be refused.
- If returned items are damaged in transit back to us the customer is responsible for filing a claim for damage.
- Only after we receive the item back and inspect it for re-saleability will we issue credit.
- Credit will be issued for the product, less a twenty-five percent (25%) restock fee and original shipping charges.
Replacement / Warranty Parts:
- All warranties are at the discretion of the manufacturer and are explained in the installation manuals. Fireplacepro does not add to these warranties.
- Processing of warranties is in accordance with the manufacturers’ established policies.
- Warranty parts and replacement parts due to defects or concealed damage may require shipping and handling charges.
- We make no warranty to the claims the manufacturers make regarding their products. It is up to the customer to verify claims with the manufacturer. Because we did not manufacture any of the products we sell, we assume no responsibility for any amount over the purchase price of these products.
- Although we pride ourselves on product knowledge, it is the customer’s responsibility to preview the installation manual and make sure that it is the correct product for their application before placing an order with us. All manuals are available on our website.
- Although we do offer great technical support, we cannot offer advice on electrical, gas and various questions that are safety related due to liability reasons.
- Photos are provided by manufacturers; slight changes to product appearance may occur.
- Some items, including (but not limited to), Dynamic Heat Control, require certified installers.
- While we are proactive about maintaining an error-free website, errors do happen. We are not responsible for errors on the website.
- Colors can vary depending on your screen resolution and monitor settings.
- Sales tax will be charged if shipped in Minnesota.
- Item availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- When the MSRP or Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is listed it is for the base unit only.
- Manufacturer specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Sales Promotions & Special Offers:
- Some restrictions apply to sales promotions and special offers.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- Call for details on our current specials and sales promotions.
- We do not sell or share your private information with any other company. We may, on occasion send you promotional literature for specials we run.
- You may browse this site for information and may print copies of its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use. Written permission is required if you want to incorporate the contents into your own site or written materials, create “derivative works” or revise the site in any way. In addition, you may not “mirror” this information on another website without permission from us.