FIREPLACEPRO.COM – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We strive to win customer satisfaction. We are here to help you in anyway we can. Please carefully read our list of terms and conditions.
- Before making a purchase, you should check all local codes to make sure your purchase will meet with local standards and can be installed. We are not responsible for knowing the specifics of your local codes and we will not be responsible for returns based on these issues.
- For your state building codes, visit www.reedconstructiondata.com/building-codes/.
- Line dimensions are to be used as a guide only. Please consult your installation manual for updated and precise measurements before proceeding to install or frame your Fireplace.
- In order to send you and email confirmation that your order has been processed, you must supply your email address when placing your order. We do not sell or share email addresses. Paypal orders will receive a confirmation from Paypal.
- After placing your order we will send a confirmation receipt via email.
- It is your responsibility to check the email confirmation to ensure invoice accuracy.
- By purchasing a product from us, you have agreed to our policies, procedures and terms.
- Generally, you will receive your merchandise sooner then the quoted lead time. However, plan ahead for your installations. Some items (especially in peak season) may take longer to ship.
- Lead time is dependent on the item not being back ordered by the manufacturer. If a back order does happen, you will be notified by email.
- We do maintain a strong inventory. Sometimes (due to high sales volume) products may be out of stock even when our inventory lists say it is in stock at the time of sale. We do however receive weekly shipments of restock from our suppliers.
- We accept Visa or Master Card Credit cards and debit cards. We accept personal and business checks. All orders will remain on hold until checks clear. We can also accept payment through Paypal.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Once you place your order your credit card is charged for the purchase.
Order Change / Cancellation Policy:
- Once you submit your order, processing begins immediately. Changing or canceling your order may not be possible with out a charge.
- If your order is canceled after shipment, a thirty-five percent (35%) restock fee charge will apply to the order, and you will be responsible for shipping both ways.
- The customer must receive a “ Return Authorization Number” by us to ship anything back. All shipments will be refused without this number.
- All returned merchandise must be undamaged, unused and in its original packaging.
- If returns are damaged in transit back to us, it will be refused and returned to the original shipper to file a claim for damage.
- No COD’s will be accepted on returned items.
- No returns on mantel cabinets.
- Once the product has shipped it can not be canceled. Return policies will then apply.
- Refusal of undamaged shipments will be considered a return, and return policies will apply.
- All order cancellations must be submitted by email.
- Most large items are shipped via freight carrier with liftgate service and curbside delivery. Smaller items and logs sets may be shipped by Fedex or UPS.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure someone is there to sign for all shipments.
- If products are not accepted in a timely manner, storage fees will be charged to the customer.
- Most shipments are delivered via a large truck. If the freight company can not access your driveway or home it is the customer’s responsibility to arrange some other way to receive shipment with the freight company.
- Free shipping is on specified units only.
- Free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
- Extraordinary delivery requirements (deliveries to islands, neighborhood restrictions, etc.) may create additional delivery charges.
- Inspect all containers and product while in the presence of the driver.
- Note any bent or damaged cartons on the Bill of lading and have the driver sign both copies.
- Remove and carefully inspect all products in the presence of the driver.
- Carefully count all items and make sure all item ID numbers you have ordered are accounted for.
- Note any missing items with ID numbers on the bill of lading and have driver sign both copies.
- If an item is damaged note it on the bill of lading and contact us immediately.
- Once the product is signed for, all missing or damaged items are the customer’s responsibility.
- If a damaged item has been accepted, always keep the original carton and packaging materials. Damage claims cannot be honored without them.
- If the shipment is damaged or missing pieces, please click here and fill out the form on the damaged/missing merchandise page.
- Please follow these instructions carefully. In the very rare event that you receive a damaged item and it is signed for correctly, we will send out a new item to you and we will make a damage claim with the freight company.
- We offer a 15 day return policy on non- special order items. Special order items are NOT RETURNABLE. Special order items include (but are not limited to) replacement parts, mantels and seldom ordered products.
- All returned products must be undamaged, unused and in its original packaging. ALL PARTS, FOAM PACKING AND MANUALS MUST BE RETURNED
- Returns must receive prior approval and must have a Return Authorization slip attached to the exterior of the shipment. All shipments will be refused without an RA.
- The customer is responsible for return shipments. COD return shipments will be refused.
- If returned items are damaged in transit back to us the customer is responsible for filing a claim for damage.
- Only after we receive the item back and inspected it for re-sale ability will we issue credit.
- Credit will be issued for the product, less a thirty-five percent (35%) restock fee and original shipping charges.
Replacement / Warranty Parts:
- All warranties are at the discretion of the manufacturer and are explained in the installation manuals. Fireplacepro does not add to these warranties.
- Processing of warranties is in accordance with the manufacturers’ established policies.
- Warranty parts and replacement parts due to defects or concealed damage may require shipping and handling charges.
- There are some areas we are restricted to ship. If you are in one of these areas, you will be notified and refunded immediately.
- We make no warranty to the claims the manufacturers make regarding their products. It is up to the customer to verify claims with the manufacturer. Because we did not manufacture any of the products we sell, we assume no responsibility for any amount over the purchase price of these products.
- Although we pride ourselves on product knowledge, it is the customers responsibility to preview the installation manual and make sure that it is the correct product for their application before placing an order with us. All manuals are available on our website.
- Although we do offer great technical support, we can not offer advise on electrical, gas and various questions that are safety related due to liability reasons.
- While we are proactive about maintaining an error free website, errors do happen. We are not responsible for errors on the website.
- Colors can vary depending on your screen resolution and monitor settings.
- Sales tax of 6.875% will be charged if shipped in Minnesota.
- Item availability and prices are subject to change without notice.
- When the MSRP or Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is listed it is for the base unit only.
- Manufacturer specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Sales Promotions & Special Offers:
- Some restrictions apply to sales promotions and special offers.
- Offers cannot be combined.
- Call for details on our current specials and sales promotions.
- We do not sell or share your private information with any other company. We may, on occasion send you promotional literature for specials we run.
- You may browse this site for information and may print copies of its contents for your own personal and non-commercial use. Written permission is required if you want to incorporate the contents into your own site or written materials, create “derivative works” or revise the site in any way. In addition, you may not “mirror” this information on another website without permission from us.