The Napoleon Pellet Stove – NPS45 Eco Stove gives you uncompromising pellet performance year after year with the comfort of knowing you have selected a product made with true craftsmanship and advanced technological innovations. The freestanding stove provides Zone Heating furnace performance and a reliable heating source.
Questions about required options? We can help! 866-845-7845
1) Required Door w/Safety Screen (choose one)
2) Required Piping – Questions about piping? We can help! 866-845-7845
Photos & Video
See a Napoleon Pellet Stove you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
The NPS45 Pellet Stove combines Napoleon’s superior pellet performance with the convenience of complete automation. The NPS45 has a purge cycle which automatically cleans the burn pot of residue at start-up, shutdown and every 60 minutes, substantially reducing the frequency of cleaning cycles.
- For maximum comfort, the NPS45 allows for convection blower adjustments, no matter what the heat setting is at
- Flashing light warns you when fuel is expended
- Fine-tuning adjustment modifies combustion air and/or pellet feed rate to the burn pot to compensate for poor quality pellets and/or venting variances
- Purge cycle (on start-up, shutdown and every 60 minutes) cleans the burn pot of residue depositing it in the ash pan
- From 8,000 to 40,000 BTU’s (may vary depending on pellet quality)
- Concealed, large capacity ash pan
- FAILSAFE™ auto ignition and auger system allows you to start the fire quickly and easily
- Large 55 lb, easy-loading hopper for up to 55 hours of continuous, trouble free operation (55lb capacity allows for a full 40lb bag of pellets to be added while 15lbs still remain in the hopper, eliminating the inconvenience of partial bags)
- Easy to access, automated control panel
- 3″ or 4″ pellet vent
*Small pellets will increase or decrease the stated burn rates and burn times. Differences of +/- 20% may occur depending on fuel quality.
**Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house and geographical location.