Napoleon Eco Pellet Insert – Napoleon NPI45 Pellet Fireplace Insert
The Napoleon Pellet Insert – NPI45 Eco Insert comes equipped With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger. The Napoleon NPI45 – Eco Pellet Insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection blower system, convenient auto ignitor, airwash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods.
Product Information for Napoleon NPI45 Pellet Fireplace Insert
Napoleon’s fully automated Napoleon NPI45 Pellet Fireplace Insert comes complete with a 120 CFM convection fan, convenient auto ignitor, air wash system, stylish black trivet and dual painted black accent rods. With Napoleon’s advanced pellet technology and efficient heat exchanger, the Napoleon NPI45 Pellet Fireplace Insert has no problem living up to your “pellet performance” expectations. It is convenient to use, easy to maintain and easy to fill without having to “refuel” for up to 45 hours!
- From 8,000 to 40,000 BTU’s (may vary depending on pellet quality)
- FAILSAFE™ auto ignition and auger system allows you to start the fire quickly and easily
- Large 45 lb, easy-loading hopper for up to 45 hours of continuous, trouble free operation
- Easy to access, automated control panel
- 3″ or 4″ pellet vent
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- For maximum comfort, the NPI45 allows for convection blower adjustments, no matter what the heat setting is at
- Flashing light warns you when fuel is expended
- Fine-tuning adjustment modifies combustion air and/or pellet feed rate to the burn pot to compensate for poor quality pellets and/or venting variances
- Purge cycle (on start-up, shutdown and every 60 minutes) cleans the burn pot of residue depositing it in the ash pan
- A Napoleon® Go Green environmentally friendly product: pellet fuel is a renewable resource
- Doors and surrounds are sold separately
Product Manual/Specifications for Napoleon NPI45 Pellet Fireplace Insert
Small pellets will increase or decrease the stated burn rates and burn times. Differences of +/- 20% may occur depending on fuel quality.
Burn figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house and geographical location.