Napoleon High Country 3000 ECO Wood Fireplace NZ3000H-1
Napoleon’s High Country NZ3000H ECO wood fireplace is a catalytic fireplace, yes, just like your car. This fireplace has lower emissions then its predecessor and burns up to 25% longer, thus improving efficiency while maintaining its heat. A digital catalyst temperature monitor allows the operator to ensure their fireplace is always within the optimal temperature range to provide the lowest emissions possible, while the improved air wash system allows glass doors to stay cleaner. Bypass the catalyst temporarily, while starting a fire or reloading the firebox by opening the bypass door.
- 43 1/4″h x 42″w x 29 1/4″d
- Catalytic fireplace
- Burns 25% longer than previous model
- Fascinating display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®
- EPA 2020 certified
- Lower emissions of 1.38 g/hr
- Decorative knob allows the operator to bypass the catalyst temporarily, increasing the air flow through the unit to aide in starting a fire or reloading fuel
- Digital catalyst temperature monitor allows the operator to ensure their fireplace is always within the optimal temperature range to provide lowest emissions possible
- Improved air wash system allows glass doors to stay cleaner
- Cast iron baffle and bypass door for durability
- Cast iron front doors provide consistent seal
Photos of the Napoleon High Country 3000 Wood Burning Fireplace
See a Napoleon High Country 3000 – NZ3000 Fireplace you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
Required Options for Napoleon NZ3000H-1 Wood Fireplace
Questions about Napoleon NZ3000 Wood Fireplace required options? We can help! 866-845-7845
1) Door Set for the NZ3000 (choose one)
2) Surround and Inset (choose one)
3) Required Chimney System – Please call us to discuss your chimney needs 866-845-7845
Product Manual and Specifications for Napoleon NZ3000H-1 Wood Fireplace
Heating figures will vary depending on individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value of the home and the firewood used. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.