Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: $3,499*
Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: See-Thru $4,299*
Napoleon Acies L50 Gas Fireplace
Napoleon Acies L50 Gas Fireplace L50N and L50N2
With a sleek linear design and a multitude of designer options, Napoleon’s Acies™ series of linear gas fireplace provide a complete luxurious experience, courtesy of their new Divinity™ flame pattern. Available as a single sided or a two sided See-Thru model, the radiant glow is enjoyed through the clear glass bead ember bed with the option of adding Beach Fire, Shore Fire, Mineral Rock media enhancement kits and more, including Premium Birch Logs.
- Black Standard Safety Barrier included
- SIT Proflame II system (remote not included)
- Available in Single Sided and See-Thru Models
- Available in Natural Gas and Propane
- Offered in two sizes, four models 38 & 50, single sided and see-thru
- From 24,000 to 30,000 BTUs
- Easy access air control for fast and precise air shutter adjustments
- Manual Hi/Lo flame adjustment
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Divinity™ flame pattern provides heightened peaks and valleys
- New Premium Birch Log Media Kit available
- Optional Fronts and 1″ Finishing Trims available in black and stainless steel
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels available
- Optional media includes: Nickel Stix, Mineral Rock Kit, Shore and Beach Fire Media Kits, Glass Ember Media and Glass Beads in various colors!
- Optional eFIRE Remote App – Total control of your fireplace from the convenience of your mobile device
Photos & Video of the Acies L50 Linear Gas Fireplace
See an Acies L50 Fireplace you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
Available Accessories for the Acies L50N & L50N2
Required Options for the Acies Gas Fireplace
1) Required Venting – Questions about venting? We can help! 866-845-7845
For over two decades, Wolf Steel has had the perfect answer to simple and complex venting situations. Wolf Steel’s Freedom Flex Venting is a cost effective solution that is versatile and light weight, simplifying your installation. Compared with traditional venting, Flex Venting can save you up to 75% in time, labor, and parts costs. Manufactured with two layers of rolled aluminum, Flex Venting pipes pass each and every certification test, exceeding industry standards.
L50N & L50N2 Product Manual/Specifications