Outdoor Lifestyles Courtyard Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Outdoor Lifestyles Courtyard outdoor gas fireplace ignites at the flip of a switch with your choice of ultra-realistic logs or contemporary glass for the perfect blend of artistry and function. Relax to the mesmerizing flames that provide ambiance for your outdoor living space.
- Choose between standard definition logs, high definition logs or modern glass media all of which create a stunning focal point partnering perfectly with the active dancing flame
- Create the look you want with neutral tone herringbone brick, traditional brick, or flame magnifying stainless steel interior options
- Rust-resistant stainless steel construction
- IntelliFire™ Ignition System with wall switch constantly monitors ignition and ensures safe functioning
- Available in 36″ or 42″ wide
Courtyard Outdoor Fireplace Features and Options
Courtyard Required Options – must choose between logs or glass media and interior panels
1) Must choose interior panels:
2) Must choose logs -OR- glass media:
Courtyard Additional Features and Accessories
Courtyard Outdoor Fireplace Specifications
Courtyard 36 – ODCOUG-36 ODCOUG-36T ODCOUG-36PT ODCOUG-36PH
|Appliance Rear Width:||31-1/2″|
|Framing Front Width:||43-1/2″|
|Framing Back Width:||43-1/2″|
|Viewing Area:||36″ x 30-3/4″|
Courtyard 42 – ODCOUG-42 ODCOUG-42T ODCOUG-42PT ODCOUG-42PH
|Appliance Rear Width:||37-1/2″|
|Framing Front Width:||49-1/2″|
|Framing Back Width:||49-1/2″|
|Viewing Area:||42″ x 30-3/4″|
1 Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
2 Framing depth will vary if you are installing the lower profile power vent (PVLP-SLP) with a minimum vent configuration. 12-1/2” is needed from the back of the appliance to the outside of the exterior wall. Refer to manual for details.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner’s manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner’s/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only: may vary based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.