Sale Price $4,559
Ventis HE350 Wood Fireplace
Required Options for the Ventis HE350
Available Accessories for the Ventis HE350
1) Door overlay in black
2) Brick Panels
3) Outside Air Kit
4) Forced Air Distribution Kit – This system allows you to manage the heat distribution automatically. Using a wall thermostat, you can select the temperature you want to maintain in the room where the fireplace is located. Once the thermostat is satisfied, the excess heat is redirected to another room up to 50 feet (15 m) away from the fireplace using a 350 CFM blower. That way, you can enjoy a nice fire in your living room without the discomfort of excess heat generated by your Ventis fireplace.The system can also be used to supplement heat in a room remote from the fireplace. For this type of application, the thermostat needs to be positioned in the desired room and programmed with the temperature to be maintained. The system, now in “heat mode”, will activate the blower as long as the temperature in the remote room is not achieved and that the fireplace has enough heat to distribute.
5) Hot Air Gravity Distribution Kit – Ventis offers you another way to distribute excess heat into your home with the help of a Hot Air Gravity Distribution Kit. The Hot Air Gravity Distribution Kit allows you to block the upper fireplace louver in order to bring hot air into the same room as the fireplace, in adjacent rooms, or upstairs at a maximum distance of 10′(3 m). The minimum height of the hot air duct must be 68″ (1.7 m) measured from the floor to the top of the hot air register.
Ventis HE350 Product Information
- Model # : VB00005
- Baffle type: Right or left
- Optimum efficiency: 69.7 %
- Average particulate emissions rate: 1.6 g/h
- Steel thickness – top: N.A.
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) : 1,000 – 2,800
- Burn rate : <1.5 kg/h (<4 lb/h)
- Maximum burn time: 10 h
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards: By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)
- High-efficiency EPA certified appliance
- Automatic or manual adjustment of combustion air supply
- Glass air-wash system
- Moulded refractory bricks
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion