1) Required Piping – Please call us to help figure out your piping needs. 866-854-7845
See a Napoleon 1400C Wood Stove you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
- Features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron European design
- Single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Solid cast iron hinged lid conveniently lifts up to allow pots or kettles to rest directly on the large, hot surface of the actual stove top
- 6 inch flue for economical installations
- Optional blower
- Optional outside air kit
- Mobile home approved
- Available in traditional painted black or rich porcelain enamel Majolica brown finish
- President’s Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Model||Napoleon Banff 1400C – Napoleon 1400C|
|BTU’s||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 – 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||800 – 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||8|
|Log Size (Max)||18″|
|Emissions(Grams Per Hour)||3.5|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (USA Only)|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
|Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles||6″||12″||12″|
|With approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles||4″||6″||10″|
|Weight Of Bricks||145 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks, Doors or Faceplates||305 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8″ (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18″ (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only) – no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU’s using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.