The Napoleon Banff 1400 – 1400C Wood Burning Stove is a stylish European designed stove that features Napoleon’s wood burning technology to provide you with an efficient heating source. The Napoleon 1400C cast iron wood burning stove has an output of up to 70,000 BTU’s, and can comfortably heat up to 2,000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire.
1) Required Piping – Please call us to help figure out your piping needs. 866-854-7845
Photos & Video
See a Napoleon 1400C Wood Stove you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
The Napoleon 1400C Cast Iron Stove features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. This stove has an impressive 70,000 BTU’s and can efficiently heat up to 2,000 square feet. The solid cast iron design is reminiscent of a European style and has a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass that presents a large view of the fire. It also has an elegant and convenient lift top lid that exposes the hotter surface of the stove’s heavy gauge steel top – ideal for quick cooking!
- Features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology
- Solid cast iron European design
- Single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass
- Standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles
- Concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Solid cast iron hinged lid conveniently lifts up to allow pots or kettles to rest directly on the large, hot surface of the actual stove top
- 6 inch flue for economical installations
- Optional blower
- Optional outside air kit
- Mobile home approved
- Available in traditional painted black or rich porcelain enamel Majolica brown finish
- President’s Lifetime Limited Warranty