The 1600C Wood Stove is no longer available
Manufacturer’s Suggested Price: $2349* (in black)
Napoleon Banff 1600 – 1600C
The Napoleon Banff 1600 – 1600C Wood Burning Stove is designed with a solid European cast iron design. This wood stove features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology and transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat, easily sustaining overnight burns. The 1600C cast iron wood burning stove is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes and features an elegantly arched, Early American double door with concealed hinges.
[expand title=”Required Options – Click here to Expand” trigclass=”s4″]
1) Required Piping – Please call us to help figure out your piping needs. 866-854-7845
[expand title=”Photos & Video – Click here to Expand” trigclass=”s4″]
See a Napoleon 1600C Wood Stove you like? Call us at 866-845-7845!
[expand title=”Available Accessories – Click here to Expand” trigclass=”s4″] [/expand]
[expand title=”Product Information – Click here to Expand” trigclass=”s4″] Napoleon’s 1600C wood burning stove has a solid European cast iron design and an advanced wood burning technology that transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of heat. The Napoleon 1600C has a beautiful European cast iron design with curved arched double doors.
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) approved
- Designed as a traditional top vented stove but can quickly and easily transform into a rear vented stove
- Extra wide viewing area and large capacity firebox which easily loads 20″ logs
- Early American arched double doors open fully, almost flush to the sides
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Stainless steel secondary air feed for complete combustion
- Double walled construction combines a rugged cast iron interior firebox with a heat transferring outer cast iron jacket
- Versatile installation, easily convertible, top or rear 6″ venting
- Concealed ash drawer for convenient maintenance
- Removable handle opens both doors and ash door – the streamline design will fit into any decor
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
[expand title=”Product Manual/Specifications – Click here to Expand” trigclass=”s4″]